Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Head Over Heels Challenge



Today i ran my 1st 8 klik. Drank Redbull in the morning for an energy booster. Love the egg sandwich!

Taking part in the Head Over Heels Challenge was done in the name of fun, a test of endurance and whether we could tide over it together. When the challenge kick off, we even had time off the put the goodie bags in the car and visiting the washrooms lol.

Overheard this guy who was jogging at a real leisurely pace telling his female partner "Ok, we maintain this pace can already". The pace was equivalent to me brisk walking :p

The last 1km was made possible as my partner took my hand, motivating me tt the finishing line was just 'in front'.

We sprinted towards the finishing line. There was a photographer there - i'm sure the photos will turn out 'fine' with my constipated look as we made the final dash ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment