Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life's a beach

I have always loved the beach. The cheer of the sun, sound of the gentle waves and the sand at my feet. How i'd love to draw on the sand.

“Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.”
Robert Henri

When I'm at the sea, i think about things that make me happy. Images of couples having fun splashing sea water, running after the other and wrapping their arms around each other. Children's laughter as they run away from the crushing waves. Me playing beach volleyball from day till night, confiding in my gal pal over matters of the heart. Me, eager to emerge victory in a beach volleyball match as i dive for the ball. Me, walking my dog as she look for trails and at me with adoration.

More often, me, not being myself, visualizing how life would have been for me if i live a new life.

What do you think about when you're by the sea? I hope there's a little of me ..



Loving the sun, sand and the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment