Thursday, July 28, 2011

Money, Money, Money! It's so funny! It's a rich man's world

Was thinking of slacking in July but surprisingly it has bought me many monetary rewards..

I didn't even go for the 1st viewing but the buyer bought the unit on 2nd viewing with me! (PS: It was my 1st time entering the unit and i was wondering where the study was which the seller had initially told me. Anyway, there's no study! I found out there haha.. and my seller made a mistake). 1 million for this 20 yr old 99 yrs leasehold property.

And my Caribbean is finally sold! Previously price was too steep.. 100k reduction and sold @ 1.5mil! I will miss this unit.. i had rented it out too previously. If i had the money, i would have gotten it. SEA view u know? *heart aches* I LOVE Caribbean @ Keppel Bay :~(

And a room rental for my friend.. earning $700+!

Five figure salary! Enough to pay for my accident repairs! Ya, damn that accident which took place 2 yrs ago. I lost the case.. had to fork out 4.7k! Hard earned money gone to waste..

No comments:

Post a Comment