Thursday, March 22, 2012

Request to add you as a friend

I remembered he didn't want to remain as friends or rather 'not for now' when it ended.

Now, seeing the friend request surprises me. Are we making friends with each other now? Were we ever friends? Are exe(s) supposed to befriend each other? What do u expect out of this friendship?

Thinking too much again. Me the thinker. Thought too much that he even appeared in my dreams. Wanting to meet my parents in one instance, and flashing his solitaire (bigger than my 1.0x carat) and eternity ring in the other.

Am I supposed to take comfort in the fact that at least he is not like someone who refused to accept my many requests although we were really friends. Prolly did not want to be associated with me..

Ok I am not petty and shall stop therein!

No comments:

Post a Comment