Sunday, August 16, 2009

All i want for my Birthday (Not Xmas), is you..

The Xmas song by Mariah Cariah kept ringing in my mind.

Maslow Hierachy of Needs state that man have 5 level of needs (physiological needs, love needs etc). Once the needs at the lower levels are met, the higher level needs come into focus.

But sometimes, we find ourselves wanting to satisfy our wants instead of our needs at any given time. After all, what harm is there, getting ur hands on that lovely tote bag?

There can never be a dull moment with it. Those LV motifs bedazzles u. You can spice up any outfit with ur new bag and sashay past ION (LV boutique) and look like you're 'in the know'.
Items from my wish list (i'll earn for it, not to worry..)

1) Nikkor Camera Lens for my Nikon DSLR (Prime/Wide Angle/Fish Eye)


A Pink Golf Set.. clubs MUST be pink, not just the bag..

A YOGA membership to keep me sane with all that stress from work..A decent bag which will not break after 4 of 5 times of usage (been wanting it for yrs, but just can't bear to spend so much on a big ticket item hee). Sweet Justin bought a Chanel for his gf. And it's his 3rd bag for her (excluding the other leather products he bought too) *envy* A good watch to wear till the day i die

A waterbed - i always wanted it as a kid :p Now it's time for me to work hard.. and perhaps buy Mum a matching bag too!

While i do have some liking for the better things in life, I don't believe in buying expensive shoes when you can get pretty ones at the affordable Charles & Keith or during the Tangs sale. No Frank Muller watch or changing hp excessively (mine is $98 aft the voucher, a re-contract)

I will not spend more than I earn (I still love food frm the market offering local delights).
I love to save, in fact devoting a big fraction of my earnings to my savings account. But it's good to pamper yourself after slogging so hard at work once in a while =)

No comments:

Post a Comment