Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy National Day!!!

I'm very happy too cos i finally lay my hands on the LIME GREEN NDP bag!!! *prancing around*

Only someone's crazy like me - the one whom can go to NDP again just to take that NDP bag. It's not so much of the goodie bag-i think the 'goodies' aint too good but i love the LIME green colour! And this time, we got matching Lime Green bags! La la..
Skipped off after collecting our bags for dinner! Haha..
Dinner at our beloved Sushi Tei - courtesy of Mummy cos she striked 4D from the no. we told her to buy! So Zun..Next: A cosy drinking place where i could lie on the bed all night..
The girl in the red dress..

Fooling around..Whose legs r longer? I know that yours are more hairy..

Mine got blisters..thou no hair~

Sometimes i myself dunno wad i'm trying to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment