Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daily dose of Dempsey

Saint Paul once said that the whole human race is divided into two groups: Night people and Day people.

Night people are associated with darkness, sleep and drunkenness. Day people are associated with light, alertness and soberness.

I love the day where i get to see the beauty of life, energy and the surroundings in a crystal clear perspective. When night falls, there is a fear in me that everything will come to an end and my time with my loved ones will be shortened. But.. sometimes i like to keep awake when everyone else is asleep to embrace the serenity of life.

I love to spend my nights @ Dempsey. Tapas & Wagyu beef night was spent with a very cool friend Terry.

At Jones the GrocerMy drink for the night~ can't remember its name lol
Loving my salmon tapas..
Wagyu beef
Thanks Terry for the voucher and great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment