Wednesday, July 24, 2013

After couple of lessons, today I asked my yoga teacher, Elina. Yes, she is Elina. Apparently I got her name wrongly as saw that name in the printout about yoga and wellnesa she gave haha.. As I was saying, I asked Elina what is xi qi and tu qi. She is always repeating during lessons. Is it breathe in and out? Through the nose? And whats with the tu-tu-tu thingy during breathing during warming down..when would I know if I have to breath out via my nose or mouth? She answered me with a smile and told me that those breathing techniques were taught to the same students who had attended her elementary yoga lessons for the 2nd time! But she would be glad to share with me next lesson :) anyway all my mind was thinking of this: why the heck would you wanna attend elementary yoga doing the same damn thing? We should be progressing to intermediate doing hewd stands and all what.. Funny people! The ambitious streak in me is acting uo again..

No comments:

Post a Comment