Sunday, July 7, 2013

Riding the waves @ Wavehouse, Sentosa

Today is my 1st time flow-riding again after some years!

Learned a lot from the Eurasian staff who patiently asked if I was a right hander. If I was a right hander, I had to put my right leg behind me for ample support. The staff is such an expert that he could go up the waves to retrieve a misplaced surf board and back down again to put it in place. Impressed.

Anyway he is cute and so patient! I managed to stand for quite a bit and navigate left and right to keep the board in place. Yay! Well done, Valerie! Whoo hoo!

Anyway the staff in the pictures isn't him.. he went for his break haha! Sorry ladies ; ) PS: If you're thinking of flow-riding, pls protect your modesty! My bikini bottom rolled down by half, thankfully it was concealed by my black shorts which only rolled down a little haha.. But well well, I was still unglam having my eye makeup smeared, looking like a lost panda. And my falls were all dramatic and on my neck/head though I broke the fall.. Nursing a badly sprained neck now! Hurts when I drive or even cough..yikes!

Before the ugliness: Me sitting pretty and enjoying my OREO Ice Blended..

And so the action begins!

One hour of surf is up!

(Tip: Go on a Wednesday and get an hour free with an hour purchase! One Hour @ $40.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment