Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Valerie and her Man from Mars"

From reading my blog, a friend said that i should consider freelance writing for magazines, typically travel magazines ..

But i would much rather wax lyrical on love, dreams, or write about happy and heart-wenching issues. So i prolly do better writing for a girly magazine, or a trashy novel. Maybe people will treasure their loved ones more after being touched by my search for love-pure and simple but what came along were the hurdles and heartbreaks.

Since there is "Rachel getting married", i'll name the novel "Valerie is attached!" or Valerie and her "Man from Mars". A story about how i always end up falling for the wrong type of guy(one who never reciprocates) until the day i find the guy of my dreams.

I know i prolly scare off guys with my ideals and interpretations on love, fundamentals of a good relationship and the thought of settling down. But i guess, if the guy really likes me or thinks that i am The One, he prolly won't run miles (away)

A penny for your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment