Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lonely Heart

I used to lament about loneliness (singlehood) but i guess there's someone out there who is prolly more lonely than I am..

My parents r in China for a couple of days. Each time i come home, Smoky gave me a look of "Nobody loves me". And she looked particularly depressed last night so i took her for a walk..
We were at the neighbourhood when Smoky wanted to go another direction-towards the shops. I tug her in the right direction when i heard someone saying..

"She's quite stubborn eh?"

i looked up and saw this bespectacled gentleman smiling and looking at us while walking past. I said nothing (was caught by surprise)
Then he walked off, only to stop a few metres in front. Smoky & i walked along and he added:

" Do u usually walk ur dog at this time?" I was thinking.. (Valerie is not a late night owl who deprives her dog of her sleep just because she (Valerie) can't Zz)

"No..but she looked rather lonely tonight" And then we went off, hand in paw..It turned out that he was staying in the same blk as I am..

(Enclosed is a picture of a happy Smoky after her walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment