Saturday, July 25, 2009

National Day (1st Rehearsal)

Am at the Floating Platform to watch the 1st Rehearsal of NDP. I Love National Day Parades! Spied my eyes on that LIME green NDP bag but the guy refused to let us choose colours =(
So was given the Yellow & Blue (luckily Yellow is ur fav color!)
National Day Theme: Red/White!!!
I even have a red cap, don't *pray pray* And yes, a bit hungry le..keke We thought they gave out free umbrellas so we checked our goodie bag, but there was NONE!

Blink and you'll miss.. the Commandos in the sky!
I *heart* you
Fireworks..whoo!!!
Dinner was at Thai Express, his di yi chi~
Even had time to meet some old friends who brought us to their highly-recommended pub. Can't remember the pub name/location hee, maybe cos nothing worth remembering hee. Well, the Fillippino's singing is horrible! Just imagine a guy mimicking Minnie Rippleton's Loving you *pengs*

PS: I still want my LIME green NDP bag hee

No comments:

Post a Comment