Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Girl in the Red Dress

Tonight's the team's annual Xmas Party 2010. Theme is Red, Green and White. Didn't really wanna go through the hassle of dolling up so i wore my 2010 CNY Red dress!A surprise from team-mate Marcus who gave me 2 Xmas gifts just before the party! Told me to unwrap immediately.. A Diamante handbag holder and a diary! I love the traditional style. Thanks !!!
Benjamin getting too excited while showing his dance moves..
Door gift - U got to be patriotic to love this lol..
$15 gift exchange - I chose the pressie with Bodyshop packaging! Got this Bodyshop body lotion, body foam and mini perfume.. I was aiming to win the #1st prize of an IPAD but i got a $50 voucher instead haha..
A shot with the skinny Santa Claus~

No comments:

Post a Comment