Thursday, December 30, 2010

姐妹 for the day!

Daphne @ my place. She fell asleep upon hitting the pillow. My bed must be so comfortable haha.. I slept @ 2+ after looking @ fetching the bride games and song lyrics for my cousin's wedding.

Was asking cousin to arrange a gathering with her other 姐妹s as i do not know them but there wasn't one haha! And cousin made me the leader just one day before AD haha..

Excitement awaits!

It's now 6.15am and i chose a song! Because I love you - by Shaking Stevens and this is what the groom's gonna sang! Remember once cuzzie told me that he sang this song to her before *grins*

Reached her place @ Clementi Ave 1 @ 6.45am sharp! OMG, nothing done yet! Met the two other jiemeis there.. Quickily i put all the sabo kit outside her place and prepared the 酸甜苦辣..

The bridegroom came with 5 brothers! 1st angbao given was a 10,000 rupiah and the other was 200 Czech currency! It was rather hilarious seeing their faces turn red after eating a chilli padi..

Dinner was @ Fullerton Hotel..

To my dearest cousin Xuefen: Wishing you happiness and good health for the coming baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment