Saturday, October 24, 2009

Will you be my STEAD? :p

Call me conversative, but i just don't fancy adding strangers to my facebook. Not even those whom i have common friends with- Reason being, they don't even bother dropping you a message.

Has technology taken over our lives and cut off communication?
Prolly people even ask this over SMS:
1) Will u be my gf?
2)Wanna ballot for flat?(marriage proposal)
3) I love you! (1st declaration.. even if rejected, not so "ma-lu")

Usually i click on their profile to check if i had known them from somewhere. Next thing i know is that there r hordes of girls in their profile. Only the pretty ones.
My gut feel is that this people surf fb for hrs a day to add girls randomly. Perhaps i shld feel honoured? *pukes pukes*
Latest interesting request being this guy who 'cleverly' used the above picture of a house as his profile pic in facebook. Interested? Tell me, will give you the name. Lotsa pretty girls he added already. Gd luck~


No comments:

Post a Comment