Monday, October 26, 2009

Har Mai? U mean Har Gao right???

Met up with once compatriots of SPF for dinner @ Tak Po, a cosy dim sum place @ Smith St, Chinatown. I wanted to eat Century Egg Porridge with Ham but got psychoed by Ke Wei to order with lean meat. Somemore he din eat! Next time will eat my ham..

Siew Mai. Har Gao. Har Mai (yes, i've learnt tt it is not a wrong pronounciation of Har Gao). Pork Ribs. Zhu Chang Fen (char siew). Zhu Chang Fen (scallop). And many more!

"Faster lock in.." ; )

And KTV @ Lucky Chinatown! The Mojito tastes like Thinner.. next time will order Dag's Strawberry drink!




I'm not much of a singer (breathless voice) so here's some camera hogging moments..

Nobody's watching *mischevious look*

A wink and you'll fall at my feet *hiak hiak hiak*

Muacks~ love my bling bling pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment