Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bikini Bar, Sentosa

5pm - This has to be the latest I've ever brought Smoky to Sentosa!

It never fails to get to me when i see the spark in Smoky's eyes (her pointy ears raised) once i bring out her lease/clothes! I'm getting her to do her most dreaded activity- SWIMMING! Haha.. the only thing she ever does when plonk into the sea is to wade out!
The sky is a beautiful blue with an orange glow
We ordered the Pepperoni Pizza!
Yummy!! Next time will try the wings & fries :p
After our swim
And our drink: Budweisers (2 = $15 only!) Budweiser originated from Brazil/Belgium in 1876. An American-style lager, it s one of the most popular beers in the United States. Budweiser is made of 80% rice in addition to hops and barley malt, with 5% alcohol content.

Service was great. Only sad part would be the Chinese national who filmed me as i was trying to get out of my dress (wearing my swimwear inside already). He couldn't care less even if i had a stud beside me who could punch the living daylights out of him. I mean, it's only natural if they orgle. But to film me throughout? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment