Friday, May 7, 2010

Appetite Magazine

Appetite Magazine unveils its new look!

Found myself at the media party as my dear pal has invites!

Food- Courtesy of Mimolette. Love the Dory Salmon :p

Kinda brought back memories having worked for a media company before. Countless media parties by pubs/ restaurants/hotels and all that matter. Free food/booze. Exchanging namecards.

Too happening for the good girl in me whose idea of a great time is somewhere somewhat quiet and isolated from everyone and everything.

Nevertheless, it was great catching up with old friends.I had 2 glasses of champagne, a glass of CointreauCosmopolitan. This beer tastes weird. And i almost spit out the dangerous looking red shooter. Awful.

The sisters & I
The couple and I.We left Movida after a short while. Lousy latino music and crowd.
Off to Upp Bt Timah for desserts. I always drive past Spectra wondering what's behind it. Even asked residents living opposite but they know nothing!
Thanks to Elvin kor kor for bringing us there!
This is me making silly faces @ the camera. Sweet desserts! Here i come~

The destination.
Indoors
But we chose outdoors. And i was the only 1 bitten by mozzies aaargh! Indoors next time!

Fake rabbits spotted. Wondering if anyone trips over them.

Delicious Pepper & Salt Squids


Love this dessert they ordered.


My Chocolate Cake with Chai extracts. I love CHAI! Esp the blended one @ Coffee Bean :p
Exploring the area. Wa!!! Ain't that a cable car? It was too dark so I didn't dare to sit in there.. in case there were ghosts..
Very romantic! Love these swings as a little kid. Good night, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment