Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a pervert!

My pic is out on ST today, as part of Propnex "Powerful Negotiators" strength.

Got the most disturbing calls of all the pranks/harassment tonight.

While waiting for my Taiwan Tornado show to start, the phone rang from a private no.


"Hi, is this Valerie?"
"Yes?"
"Ur item is ready for collection."
"What item?"
" You ordered the item, you don't remember?"
"WHAT ITEM?!?"
"Your vibrator."
"Huh!!! R U JOKING?!?"
"Oh, maybe your friend bought for you as a present. It's ok.."
*he puts down the phone*

Shit!!! If this is some kinda sick joke by my friend, i am deeply offended! ..............

Phone rings again during Tornado.


"Hey Valerie, what are you doing?"
I did not recognise tt it was the same voice as in a day- i get up to 20 phonecalls from agents/buyers.
"Who this?"
"You don't recognise my voice?"
"WHO ARE U?"
"You dunno?"
And then i realised it's the same caller as before.
"I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS. R U GOING TO TELL ME OR WHAT?!?"
"You .........me then i tell.."
(His voice went soft and i could not hear the entire sentence)
"WHAT?!?"
"You fuck me then i tell you.."
*stunned*
"SIAO!!!"
*slams down phone*

I was so angry i wanted to scream at him. But I remembered once reading from an article that sickos like these are usually waiting for a big reaction. It probably please them more if you were agitated/distressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment