Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Love my mum for the ability to talk to her about anything under the sun.

She's a cool lady. Does yoga. line dancing. travels the world. tai-chi. attend cooking classes. owns a facebook account!?!

Thanks for taking good care of me when I am sick. She will feed me my medicine as i will be too lethargic to take it on my own. Or rather spoilt hee..

A little celebration for Mum last weekend. Dinner at Tung Lok!!!

Her fav. Lady's Finger. Something i don't eat at all haha.. almost stopped her from ordering. Had to hold myself back :p
Pork Ribs in Coffee..
A Fish Dish
Signature Black Pepper Crabs
Took her to my fav. cafe @ the moment @ Spectra, Upp Bt Timah. Took the book, a dictionary on dreams. When i was younger, i often dreamed of me finding myself in school with my bolster and I had to hide it from my classmates. Nowadays, I knocked out the moment my head hits the pillow. Dreams are rare.
I dislike Cheese Cake even more after this fried version.. I like cheese- not in a cake.
Cute milk container with patches.
Stole a few bites from Dad's Lava Cake.. still the best-yummy!
Mum the coffee lover, looking contented~

No comments:

Post a Comment