Thursday, May 27, 2010

What are you like when drunk?

Am @ Winebar to celebrate one of the girl's birthday. Sight of the yuppies makes me think of the days where i would be so conscious about myself and my behaviour when i am at a club.

I will take effort to make sure i look inside and outside. I'll wear a skirt/dress, carry a little bag big enough to put my camera, cell, cash/cards, lip gloss and small enough not to have to put it in a locker.

It would take quite a few drinks to get me a little light headed before I have the guts to hit the dancefloor.
These days, it's be just me and my friends. That is, if i were ever have to visit a club. Tired of the night scene, the prowlers, eyes devouring you as you make your way around the club. Punks. Wannabes. Men trying to get lucky with you.
I'll choose a nice secluded place anytime, somewere with a good band. Deserted. Even unheard of.
Tonight, I am making my appearance @ Winebar, Zouk for the sake of my girl pal on her special day- birthday. Daniel recommended that we order Snow White & the seven dwarfs for her; Xf. "Snow white and the seven dwarfs" consists of a beer and 7 shooters. Smells like thinner. Prolly tastes like thinner too. Was quite put of by the smell when i held the shooter to get a whiff. I was so glad not to be the one turning a yr older.

Xf is a great drinker! Drank it all within 2 hrs. And still looking sober. Only a little aggressive with the f word and middle finger popping out every now & then.

What are you like when you are drunk? Some people laugh a lot more. Ppl like me. I'm a happy drunk. Some get violent. Some get fresh. Some just zz.. Others even cry! I wouldn't want to get anywhere near the ones who cry.
They say "A man's true character comes out when he's drunk" . So, what are you like when drunk? Hmm..

Tien & I.

Serene & I
A group photo.
There's actually another group of friends nearby. Now u know why i didn't ask any of you along. Too many pple and i wouldn't know who to talk to lol.

Bumped into an old compatriot during my stint @ the New Phoenix Park. We had a brief chat and went back to our friends. I finally know how he dances - very vigorously.

Hm @ 1am. Bit too late for me already.

Good night, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment