Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Luge

Attire: Neon Tube
Bottom: Denim Skirt=>Shorts
Venue: Holland V=>Sentosa=>Bugis

Been a while since i last had Katong Laksa so we headed down to Holland V where i had my beloved Katong Laksa with cockles, without bean sprouts. Really wonder how people can eat with the spoon alone.. i need the aid of a fork!

No pictures over lunch cos the DSLR was in the boot and i was too lazy to lug everything around! Off to Sentosa! Can't wait to try the trapeze and go-kart!

We went for the Sentosa Luge (go-kart) & Skyride. Luckily i had a pair of shorts for the go-kart. i squealed in delight seeing a pink helmet but turns out it was for KIDS. Duh. Was rather excited when the skyrides came (and the staff put her hands on my shoulders, turning my back against the ride) that i ended up dropping one side of my Esprit slipper! AAArgh.. and then it got pretty sunny so i took out my Pink umbrella shamlessly much to the awe of the other skyriders..

Told myself that keeping myself fair is more impt than be bothered with other's reactions hee..

Luckily the staff found my shoe and we could go for go-kart happily! Can't believe i pulled over in the midst of the tracks to have my pic taken. Luckily my camera was with him haha..





Never had fun for the longest time. Guess you really can have fun if you allow youself to do it. Just got to forget yourself and open yourself up. I like playing with the water, felt like a child and forgot about the surroundings.. i like the tram ride.. it was nice and serene.

Tot i could have a swing and show my acrobatic skills but the trapeze at Siloso was not operational. *disappointed* Went to see the flower show.. i helped myself to the Chrysanthenum and took a few sniffs.. feels like i'm drinking chrysanthenum tea-yummy!

When the rain got too heavy, we found shelter at Imbiah Station together with the rest of the world.. chilled out at the cafe for some tea, reading my books (luckily i had an extra book for him, thou it's Love Sutras)..

The rain finally stopped, we took the bus ride and strolled to the beach carpark to the car. Met up with the gang for Lao Yu Sheng. My first Lao Yu Sheng at a coffee-shop nr Bugis :p And it was crazy..

I scooped some Yu Sheng with my chopsticks and asked..

Val: "What are we supposed to say huh?"
Jo: Just say Huat ah.. (Jo chanting Huat ah..tossing the Yu Sheng)
Everybody: Huat ah! Huat ah!
People from the other tables: Ha ha ha (looking at us)
Jo: Wan Shi Ru Yi!
Xf: Find a nice bf!
Val: Find a nice husband la!
Tien/Serene: (I didn't hear any..prolly got drowned in our voices)
Val: Have beautiful children! (With that, i pulled the yu sheng to the highest, almost touching the wall)

*At this point Jo, Xf, Tien, Serene looked at me laughing*

I found out very much later that the things u wished for are only supposed to happen in 2009..

No comments:

Post a Comment