Monday, January 19, 2009

A bazaar at the flea market

Top: Polo Tee
Bottom: Denim Skirt
Venue: Bishan CC & Junction 8


Daphne, Jo, Xf and I shared a stall at the Flea Market, an event organised by Bishan CC to support our friends who were in the committee.

Mum heaved a sign of relief when i was clearing our my wardrobe.. i had been giving my petite aunt clothes every wk, but the supply of my clothes just seemed unlimited!

Our stall was #11, had lotsa response from the aunties and girls who rummage for brands like Mango, Forever 21, Dorothy Perkins, just to name a few! I was so glad to be rid of my Diesel Jeans-heavy!

It was quite hilarious, as we didn't prepare change and plastic bags and panick whenever someone wanna buy something! With the powers of 4 combined, there was a mountain of clothes! Each time a potential buyer picks up smtg, we would go:

" Whose one huh?"
"Mine, mine mine!!"


We sold quite a lot of our stuff, surprisingly in a neighbourhood! Tink our stuff would be snapped up if we were at Tanglin!

Being at the stall kept me off some mind-boggling issues of late, thou i went into a daze at times. Even spilled the entire glass of Snapple all over my legs when we were at Coffee Bean after dinner.

...........

No comments:

Post a Comment