Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where is my fountain of love?

Attire: Blue Dress

Can't believe my frds managed to coax me into visiting the Fountain of Wealth at Suntec City today..

The typical coversation went like this:

Jo: "We're going to the Fountain of Wealth tmr, heard that it's quite zun.."

Xf: "Joanne's dad even striked the TOTO twice after touching the Fountain of Wealth.."

Tien: "You believe meh???" (looking at me)
Jo: "Then dun blame me if you lose to me in gambling this CNY" (pointing at Tien)

Me: "I dun need the Fountain of Wealth.. i want the Fountain of Love!" *whines*

Jo: "Aiya! You can wish for wealth before CNY, and love before Valentine's Day!"

*ponders*

I used to giggle at the aunties and uncles who walk around the Suntec City- so supertitious!!! And now, here i am.. waiting at 2130 hrs for the scheduled time for the Fountain of Wealth to sprout its lucky water.

The female Security Guard refused to take a group pic for us, chanting: "I dunno how to use a camera x3" even when i told her that she simply had to press one button.

When she opened the gate, we walk along the isle to the springing jets. Felt as if the glaring spotlights were on us.. but as soon as we started walkin in circles, it was exciting and refreshing touching the waters tt i didn't care about how others look at us.

I asked Jo what she had wished for, and she replied that she forgot to wish for anything! *faints* It was our 2nd round already! So i screamed: "Strike the TOTO" (but i dun buy lol..)
. Jo helped me take a pic, but her hands were wet *Me stifled a scream*

After we completed our rounds, we read the instructions which said that we had to make a silent wish upon the 3 rounds. Oh man, no luck in TOTO then!

Shopping at Carrefour was therapatic. Other than being chided by old auntie cos my trolley blocking her way. But everywhere's like that.. the walkway's too narrow amidst the socks area! And i cant place the trolley in the wide walkway as my bag was there- too heavy! *innocent*

Bought some stuff hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment