Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dustbin Baby

Attire: Pink Nike T-shirt, black Asics shorts, Sunglasses
Green Container: IKEA
Model: Smoky Wong, Wong's Family


My parents once joked that they picked me up from a dustbin. Of course i din believe them. I was too pampered and spoiled by them to bits and that reaffirmed my status as being part of the Wongs' Family.

My frd called earlier to said he had something to pass to me. He was being really secretive and i didnt know what was it till we met.

He produced a Lime green container. I realised that i saw these dustbin look-alikes seats at The Cathay, where we went for a movie. They were really cool and we joked about stealing them if they were still around after the movie.

He said that i could use it if i had too much to drink and could not rush to the bathroom in time to puke. I said i'll consider too, also if i'm too 'urgent' to rush to the bathroom :p




No comments:

Post a Comment