Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinatown- Love the sausages, hate the shit

Attire: Black Dress, but not little
Venue: Chinatown

While walking to Chinatown, we passed by some ducks hanging from their necks. Felt sad, tot i saw a duck with blood shot eyes. Their plight just seemed more sorry than those at the duck rice stalls you usually see.

It was rather unenjoyable wading through the crowd in the busy streets of Chinatown when you're in your office wear from working earlier with the heels hurting your toes and ur bag weighing a ton.
While queueing for the sausages, uncle manning the shop told us to move along, and not block his stall, saying that the caucasian had "hao de xiang chang ge ni men chi".
.......

But the Smoked Pork with Cheese German Sausage bought from Erich's Wuerstelstand delighted me. When the sausage chef asked in a monotonous manner: "Mustard, Ketchup, Chilli?" I said "yes" (meaning all of them) giggling. Bought for Jo (who disappeared into the crowd without a trace) and myself.

But not long after i came back after taking some photos to join the girls, Xf said a little boy's faeces had dropped on the road, beside the sausage stall while being carried away by the maid.
It was in front of where we were seated but the rest were still munching on their sausages, unaffected.

I felt nauseous. Tien took 2 cardboard pieces to cover the shit when some people stepped on it, smearing it. "You're a good Samaritan!" I squealed.

Then we imagined how the cardboard collecter would curse at who had laid her stuff on the ground, and collect it back, not knowing about the shit.

Evil!

Slept on the bus ride home, while the girls headed for Red Dot for drinks. Was falling over on my right, luckily the old auntie was engrossed snoozing to care about me hitting her shoulder. Phew.

The nap was refreshing, went home to change into smtg casual, carrying NO bag and met up with the girls at Artery. I had the Shochu with yoghurt. Yiping was saying that if guys in the toilets of California Fitness raised their hands above the cubicle, it means they are beckoning for somebody to enter the cubicle and...
Gee..didn't know that.

I then went with Jo to the Ladies. While she was at the basin, i went into the cubicle, closed the door and stuck out my hand ..

Val: "Joanne! Look here!!!" (Right hand sticking out from above the cubicle, fingers moving in a lingering manner)
Jo: "I'm coming.." (in a perverted tone)
Val: "Aaargh!! My door is still locked k!" (shocked at the perveted tone)
Jo: "You must be checking now to see if you locked your door properly right????

*traumatised*

We had supper at Maxwell Food Centre where i was v contented with my Egg Prata ( I dun like egg ones cos they are tasteless all the time), even if i had wanted 2 Kosongs/Cheese initially. It was yummy!

I was amazed by how lovely the soya bean drink tasted, judging at the looks of it..

You see, you see!!!! (points at pic on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment