Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hitting the big 3-0

Attire: White Dress
Venue: Changi Cottage

Celebrated KL's birthday today- Charles pasted XXX (roman for 30) to mark KL's 30 yrs of age..
Hitting the BIG 3-0 is the milestone that we all dread, as it means the 1st step into middle-age. Can't imagine the day when i hit 30. How my life would be different from now..

"I dreamed of being sweet sixteen, then magic twenty-one.

Now I am twenty-seven and gonna see thirty come.

My maid calls me ma'am, it makes me feel quite numb. How can I think of me as old? I've always felt so young.

I once could name the top 10 songs played on the radio. Now I turn the rock groups down or hunt for something slow.

I don't mind the big 3-0, if i have walked down the aisle before 30."
27 forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment