Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Walking on broken glasses

In his motivational talk, The Master asked the entire class if anyone was capable of killing someone. i jerked my head, to have a clearer view being blocked by several heads from sitting the back of the class.

"Hey, look.. all the psychos (about 2 or 3 with their hands raised)! I told my new frds: Kumar & Faizal. The Master that asked again: "Who, in this class if capable of killing someone? " To which i raised my hand telling the guys that everyone is capable of killing someone, its whether or nt they wanted to.

The Master then said that he would walk around the class and looked straight into the eyes of the 'would-be' killers, and tell us if he believe tt we would actually kill!

As he walked towards me, The Master stopped halfway in his tracks and said tt he couldn't see me. He came slightly closer, saying tt my eyelashes were blocking my eyes and asked if i wore contact lenses.

I exclaimed tt they were my natural lashes! The whole class turned around and laughed. *blushes*

Our next exercise would be to walk on a path of broken glasses!

Before that, we had to think of a reason why we chose to do so, before the challenge. This was optional. We had to sign on the Indemnity Form for the participation. I signed up immediately, thinking that it was a joke.

Suddenly, i heard the sounds of glasses shattering outside the classroom. The Master instructed us to remove our shoes, socks and stockings.

OMG, this is really happening! Only a handful participated amidst the 100+ odd people in the classroom. I walked across the path of broken glasses and came out unscathed.

Can't wait for the bigger things in life *motivated*

No comments:

Post a Comment